If you’ve followed all the steps on implementing MOTO payments for ePDQ as seen from this article, you may want to check if the payment process was identified as a MOTO payment from your ePDQ account. Here are the steps on how you could verify it.
1. Log in to your ePDQ BackOffice account.
2. Navigate to Operations > View transactions.
3. Specify the date of the transaction that you’d like to check and then click show list.
4. Click the Pay ID of the transaction that you’d like to check.
5. Once you are on the order page, you can see the origin of the transaction. It should say Mail order / Telephone order (MOTO).
Was this helpful?
Our team are on hand to provide fast, helpful and professional support.
Welcome to our AG Bot, powered by OpenAI and trained on our documents and product pages. By continuing to use this service, please keep in mind: