As your purchase or use of our product(s) implies that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions. This also includes our refund policy as seen from #11 on the page linked above.
How do I know if my refund request can be approved?
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
I don’t want to use your plugin anymore, will you approve my refund request?
Refunds will not be granted if a user simply decides not to use the purchased products and services. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
I’m not using your plugin anymore and the renewal payment was processed, will you approve my refund request?
Refunds do not apply to product upgrades or annual renewals.
All Freemius subscriptions are automatically renewed. Our system ensures that you will be sent a renewal notice email which you’ll be reminded of your current subscription and provides you an option to cancel the subscription. Should you choose to cancel, you won’t be charged with the renewal payment.
If you weren’t able to cancel before the renewal date, I’m afraid that we cannot approve your refund request.
You can also choose to cancel your subscription from your plugin page as seen in this article.
My situation is different and it does not fall into the above scenarios
Please do contact our support and one of our friendly support team members will deliberate your refund request.